Hills Pump MK5
Hills Mk5 Air Rifle Charging Pump
Latest 4th Generation Design features.
1. Less Effort, we have made the MK5 Hill pump even easier to pump.
2. High Volume, we have kept the highest volume output so less pumping.
3. Field Service, you can strip the pump in the field in less than 5 mins.
4. Each pump carries the superb Hill Warranty.
5. New longer more flexible hose.
Pump comes with hose with 1/8″ bsp connection. Some air guns may require additional adaptors.
Dry Pac System can easily be added later.
If you are wanting to know how many full strokes of our MK5 PCP Pump will be required to fill your air gun cylinder we have devised the following formula for you to use:
This formula calculates the approximate number of full strokes of our MK5 pump at any point.
The pressure should be expressed in BAR (1 BAR = 14.508 PSI) and capacity in Litres (L).
(End Pressure – Starting Pressure) x Cylinder Capacity / 0.225 = Number of Strokes.