Brocock Ranger XR Air Rifle
Brocock, the pest-controllers favourite, has launched the Brocock Ranger XR. A super compact, folding stock, full power rifle for hunters who need to travel light, roam large areas and shoot from confined environments like hides and vehicles.
The Brocock Ranger XR measures just 600mm with the folding stock deployed and only 400mm with it retracted. It weighs a feather weight 2.5 kgs (5.5 lbs) yet will deliver around 40 shots in .177 and 45 shots .22 at 12 ft. lbs.
Despite its compact size and 10.1-inch barrel, the Ranger XR is as accurate as full length and carbine rifles due in part to the improved hammer design and Huma-Air regulator that was developed for the recently launched Safari XR. As a result, air release is more precisely metered to eradicate the power curve and minimise shot to shot deviation.
The Ranger XR is also designed to work with Brococks new self-indexing magazine which increases shot capacity to 13 shots in .177 and 11 in .22 and ensures improved pellet/bore alignment. To accommodate those who use large parallax adjustment wheel accessory on their scope, the magazines only insert into the breach from the right.
Brocock Ranger XR Features:
- Ergonomic light XR sidelever operation
- Ambidextrous stock with adjustable, folding butt
- Underside picatinny accessory rails for bipods, torch etc.
- Huma-Air regulator
- Multiple power settings via side power adjuster
- Removable self-indexing magazine
- Single-shot tray
- Two-stage adjustable trigger
- Resettable safety catch
- Silencer Adaptor for optional 0dB silencer
- Optional picatinny and side rail for scopes and accessories
Brocock Ranger XR Specifications:
- Overall Length 600mm
- Barrel length 10.1 inch (256mm)
- Weight 5.5 lbs (2.56kg)
- Available Calibres .177/4.5mm and .22/5.5mm
- Power 12 FPE 12 ft/lbs (16J) 40-45 shots
The Ranger XR is a great little rifle, unobtrusive easy to transport, hard hitting very accurate, great for pest control in enclosed areas adjustable power levels stop pellets causing damage to roofs etc.
great for a bit of target work of a session in the garden with tin cans!