Features of the BSA electric compressor up to 200 bar for PCP air rifles
· Compressor for PCP air rifles 250W
· Up to 320 bar. 3 Charge phases. it´s Manual
· Voltage 220v , 220v charger (12V / 220V) or vehicle connection
· Weight: 9kg
· Measurements: 24 * 22 * 25.6 cm
✔ output air: 11 l / min.
✔ Rising air flow rate: 2700 r.p.m./min
- 0.5 air cylinder. It takes 6 to 7 minutes from 200 bars to 300 bars
- 0.5 air cylinder. It takes from 18 to 20 minutes from 0 bars to 300 bars 110 - 220 V
VERY IMPORTANT: only PCP carabine or pistol tank
It is essential to read the instructions, take precautions and maintenance detailing the instructions.
Now I’ve got this bsa compressor I would never be without it brilliant little machine you can use it in the car and indoors I don’t have to lug a great big air tank around no more Buy one
I bought one these compressors today and it is absolutely fantastic wish I done it ages ago. Very helpful inside shop hundred percent thank you
This compressor is great for the filling of air rifles and air pistols. Easy to use ,but I do suggest reading the manual first.
Not used it with the attachment for the car as yet due to the lockdown. It won't fill air bottles up but very handy when your bottle has run out of air and you are unable to fill it up.
Once again I must thank David and Peter for there help in obtaining this so quickly for me.
Nice product.. Small compressor with great portability for filling pcp rifle when out in the field.